Intermediate Russian Exercises!
- Select a link from the menu (left) to start the exercises.
- Use Ctrl-Shift to toggle between Latin and Cyrillic characters.
- Type your answer for each exercise in the first input field; leave one space between words with no spaces at the beginning or end of the line.
- Click the ? button to check your answer.
- If you have the wrong answer, you may try again as often as you like.
- Position cursor over frame divider until an icon with two opposing arrows appears, then left click and drag divider left or right to make exercise window larger or smaller.
Exercises are viewed best with an 11 point font size; however font size may be increased or decreased as follows:
If you are unable to read or type cyrillic in the exercises,
- Left Click on Netscape's Edit Menu.
- Select Preferences.
- The Preferences window will appear, click on fonts if available. (Otherwise click the + next to Appearance, then click on fonts.)
- Select desired font size from drop-down menus for both Variable and Fixed Width Fonts.
- Click OK.
select this link.